We're looking to expand out business communications capability and are looking for consultant recommendations.
Currently - we have two offices connected (Auckland and Christchurch) using Xnet hosted VOIP lines and PAP2T analogue converters.
We've recently brought an Asian office online and are looking to roll out a plan that allows easier communication between centres.
Key points for us -
- Allow conference calling between offices (easily!) We've got a Cisco 7937G inbound and obviously want to use this.
- Allow choice between a voip line or an analogue line (for guaranteed call quality)
- Allow single device endpoints in Remote offices - and allow us to configure them then send them out for plug and play connectivity.
- Advice on cordless handsets - we roam when we talk.
- Phones - we've got access to a few Cisco ip phones. It would be nice to keep these in use.
Total number of lines would be Auckland - 2 VOIP, 1 Analogue, Christchurch - 1 VOIP, Asia - 1 VOIP. Small stuff so far but we'd like to keep the doors open for expansion. Total budget - hopefully in the order of $2k (excluding fees).
So if anyone wants to put their hand up to deliver a proposal, or recommend someone we should talk to - we'd appreciate it.