1. When sending out modem, have it already pre-configured with username/password and wireless ENABLED. The WPA key should be written on modem. This should be JUST plug and play.
My mum only has an ipad and she is also computer illiterate, and seeing as the wireless was disabled there was no way to configure the modem username and password without a pc/laptop.
2. When sending out the modem via courier please send an email with the tracking number saying when to expect delivery. Don't send out email syaing you are all connected now
3. Send out an email with username for modem. After being told by the salesperson that my user was xyz when it should have been firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Make the billing alot simpler and clearer to read, too many sections and or subheadings.
5. Send out correct bills first time, I am being charged for the wireless modem and other things when it should be free.
6. When calling the helpdesk and all operators are busy and you know you can't handle anymore customers please notify immediately the situation, DO NOT let the customer go thru a myriad of menu options(via voice recognition grrr) and then say sorry we are busy please try again later good bye.
Although there was one time I did call and I did get a message saying our systems for looking up customer data is not working and we may not be able to assist you which was great cause then could I hang up the phone straight away without wasting anymore time.
7. Instead of having a wait message saying you have 17mins can you instead say what number in the queue you are and approx wait time.
8,9,10 Will have to write in another post(post is too long). Anybody else got anything else to add?