Following on from: http://www.geekzone.co.nz/forums.asp?forumid=49&topicid=96226 I thought I'd run a competition and do a free Master Splitter install, so here we go.
Need to Know
- this competition is only for Auckland, Waikato, Rotorua urban and Tauranga urban
- one entry per Geekzone member
- prize is transferable - i.e. you can enter on behalf of family or friend who is in need of better broadband
- this splitter is for fixedline DSL broadband only
How to Enter
- reply to this topic with your current DSL modem line stats (not a speedtest), i.e. sync speed down/up, line attenuation etc. Ask if you need help finding this info.
- if you are entering on behalf of someone else, then make sure you post their stats, not yours
- also if you haven't already, have a skim through the above topic
Other Terms Conditions etc
- Geekzone is not responsible for this competition, they have allowed me to post this
- Remember, I can only do this install in Auckland, Waikato, Rotorua & Tauranga areas
- I have the right to abandon install; this maybe due to health and safety, difficult access etc. All effort will of course be made to avoid this, but should this happen, prize will be redrawn.
- I have the right to take and post photos of the install work.
- Master xDSL Splitter
- PDL wall socket
- VoIP capable
- New cable as needed
- Labour, travel etc all covered.
- Entries close Tuesday 21st August at 9am
- Entries will be based on your line stats (do not make them up!)
-- 10Mbps or higher = 1 entry
-- 5-10Mbps = 2 entries
-- less than 5Mbps = 3 entries
- Winner will be informed by PM with a request of contact details
- Best efforts to do install within two weeks of prize draw.
Edit: have now included Rotorua & Tauranga urban areas too :)