Need help Nokia Lumia 920 on 2degrees.
And I cant send or recieve MMS.
I have entered the settings correctly in the phone which is on the 2degrees website.
They are correct and I have even gone through the settings with a 2degrees techy.
ISSUE - In the MMSC (URL) you are meant to put the below in:
Enter http://mms.2degreesmobile.net.nz:48090 in the MMSC (URL) field
I have and saved the settings. When Ive gone back in the field only shows the below
http://mms.2degreesmobile.net.nz (the numbers have vanished)
The 2degrees techy said to ring Nokia.
Does anyone know the solution its driving me nuts???!!!!
Here are the full settings below
Setting up the MMS profile
- On Home Screen, scroll right and select Settings > Cellular (or mobile) network > (Add or) Edit MMS APN
- Enter mms in the APN field.
- Enter the User name and Passwordlisted below. If no value is listed, leave the field blank: -
- User name:
- Enter 118.148.001.118 in the WAP GATEWAY /URL field
- Enter 8080 in the WAP GATEWAY PORT field
- Enter http://mms.2degreesmobile.net.nz:48090 in the MMSC (URL) field
- Enter 8080 in the MMSC PORT field
- Enter 300 in the Maximum MMS size field
- Tap on the Save Icon.