No longer am I annoyed by the launch. I am really bloody confused by it instead!
So far, this is what I'm to understand:
* On launch day, Vodafone launches the HTC Trophy. This is certainty. Cool.
* On November 8th, Gen-i launches the LG Optimus for Corporate customers on XT. Certainty again.
* After asking Telecom (via Twitter) when us plebs get WP7, Microsoft replies to say November 8th.
* After replying to Microsoft (via Twitter) asking what phone, Telecom replies to say the LG Optimus, sometime after the corporate customers.
* After replying to Telecom (again via Twitter) asking what the heck is the story, I get no response.
So from what I've seen, the left hand doesn't know what the right hand or even left foot are doing! I'd just like some CLARITY! Should I give up and buy an Android device in frustration? (Because I sure won't be buying Nokia again - too crash-prone)