Here are the proposed specs:
CPU: Intel i7 2600 3.4ghz
M/board: Gigabyte CA-Z68X-UD3H-B3
RAM: Corsair Venganence 8Gb (2x2gb)
GPU: EVGA 560 Ti Superclocked
PSU: Antec HCG-520 520W
Case: Antec df-10
Monitor: LG E2441V-BN
I am aware the I have the HDD missing, because I am going to use my current one. So here are my q's:
1. My CPU is the 2600 version, NOT the 2600K. I won't be doing any overclocking in the near future and so will performance be dramatic of the K version?
2. Will the GTX 560 be enough to play mainstream games at a good - high quality?
3. Will the PSU be enough? The website suggests at least 500W for the GTX560.
4. I think the case will be ok for now but is there any immediate issues with using the one specified?
5. Anyone used the monitor as stated? I will probably connect it via HDMI. Will games look ok?
6. Has anyone had experience with Playtech? My fiends speak highly of them and I will only be buying parts of them but.....
7. Finally, I know the risks of building your own PC (static discharge) but is there any really danger of building it yourself?
I thank you all for any advice, a second opinion is always reassuring.
Also, the budget is about $1800 with a tiny bit of leaway...