Long time browser, first time poster :)
As the Topic suggested, I need help choosing a new Wireless Router.
Currently, I have a Thompson TG585 v8 (Telecom) Router. This router is old and not very good. My problems with it include:
- Constantly drops connection
- Poor range
- Hard to configure
- Poor compatibility with iPhone's and Macbook laptops.
My flatmates and I have decided it is time to all pitch in and buy a new router, and I have offered to do the research.
Basically, we need a router that does the following:
- Great Wifi range
- Allows connection of 10 different devices at once (laptops, mac's, printer, iPhones etc)
- Is compatible with Apple and PC products
- Consistent connection
- Easy setup (none of us are very tech savvy)
We are prepared to spend between $200-$300.
Can you help suggest a good router that meets our needs? All help is very much appreciated!