I'm looking for an analytical mind, a fast learner, and a doer to join me on a 3-6 months contract at a well known organization in Auckland CBD.
You need to be someone who have solid commercial experience in .NET and enjoy working on backend and integration.
You must have these experience:
* .NET with C# (we are using 4.5)
* RESTful API
* ASP.NET MVC (we are using 5.0)
* ASP.NET Web API (we are using 2.0)
* SQL Server (we are using 2008 & 2012)
* ALM (understand CI, CD, unit testing, configuration management, DevOps)
Any of these experience will be real bonus:
* An understanding and appreciation of SOA
* Messaging systems (MSMQ, RabbitMQ, or Service Bus for Windows Server)
* Workflow, orchestration, ESB (Windows Workflow Foundation, BizTalk, MassTransit)
* Good awareness of security, performance, instrumentation
You will also need to be able to clearly communicate solution design to other architects and developers.
* Catch a few fishes for this organization
* Teach them how to fish and appreciate fishing
* Help them into a scalable position (i.e. so they can train/hire other fishermen based on demand)
Rewards for you?
* You and I will build out and fast track this organization's integration capability, the integration layer is greenfield.
* You will be competitively compensated for your expertise and hard work.
* Update your LinkedIn profile, connect to me, and we might meet up for a coffee to discuss further!