We've got so much stuff going on here at Bigpipe that we need some help!
We're after somebody to come and help out our lean mean team with marketing campaigns, and other bits and pieces that go on here related to product management, the dev team etc.
We operate within a startup like environment, which means everybody gets their hands dirty and works their butts off creating awesome stuff.
Here's the ad copy (standard HR speak I'm afraid):
We are looking for an enthusiastic recent graduate (0-2 years experience) who loves the Internet and anything digital to come and work with us at our Auckland office.
As a Marketing Coordinator for Bigpipe you are responsible for coordinating campaigns with agencies, helping to manage social media channels, working with the software development team and providing analysis and research to the Marketing team.
Bigpipe is a new Internet Service Provider funded by the Telecom group, but operates totally separately.
We are driven by the needs of our customers and strive to build relationships with them to deliver the best service possible.
WHO YOU REPORT TO
• You report to the Head of Bigpipe Commercialisation in the Telecom Digital Ventures business.
WHAT YOU’RE RESPONSIBLE FOR
• You’ll work closely with the Product and Marketing Manager to ensure campaigns and products are executed to a high quality in a fast paced environment.
• You’ll help manage our social media channels.
• You’ll be required to provide analysis and reporting to the team so we can make the best decisions for our customers.
• You’ll need to be ready to contribute and be part of the decision making process.
WHAT SKILLS & EXPERIENCE YOU NEED
• You’ll ideally be a recent graduate looking for an awesome opportunity to prove yourself.
• You’ll be relatively tech savvy with a passion for anything digital.
• Any experience in marketing, especially digital media, will be advantageous.
• You’ll be a self-starter, not afraid to put forward your opinions.
• You’ll be passionate about delivering amazing digital experiences, willing to roll your sleeves up and get stuck in within a start-up environment, where you’ll be constantly interacting with real customers.
If that sounds like you, or someone you know, PM me and I'll pass on the details to our people here.