I started a thread about this somewhere else - ( not knowing SlingShot had a section all of it's own ) , someone suggested I put it here, in the hope that someone from SS will see it.
We've been using italk for a few years - it's been fairly trouble free until a few weeks ago, when someone tried to make a call with caller ID blocked (*67) . It then dialled the number - went silent for about 15 secs then gave a busy signal.
After that, every call we try to make OUT does the same thing.
I tried pressing *68 to undo it - that didn't work.
Incoming calls are OK.
I've rest back to factory defaults 3 times - 2 of those times we could make outgoing calls but only 2 or 3 times then it stopped working again.
We use a SPA 122 ATA , it is not being used as a router - it is a stand-alone device that acts as the interface between our phone and our D-Link router..
A friend brought his ATA over a few days ago - it is configured with his iTalk account - he plugged it into our network and it worked OK immediately - he could ring out etc. So we figure the network / router settings are OK.
I've downloaded an xlite softphone and that works ( outgoing and incoming calls ) .
Contact with SS has been slow ( emails 5-6 hours apart ) and they keep suggesting re-setting to factory defaults and a couple of codec changes which didn't help.
I'm at the end of my ( very) limited knowledge and we're getting to the point where we really need to be able to use our 'normal' phone - back to work, school about to start, etc .
Oh FFS- an hour or so after posting this - now my softphone won't call out