I recently had to colocate my adsl2 modem in my providers exchange in order to obtain high speed since the lines to my office were very bad. The connection is then piped through a 802.11n bridge (67mbps real throughput) to my office 2.2km away from the exchange.
I have been on the 4/1mbps shared package for about a year now and during the period before colocation i was getting a maximum of 1.5mbps downstream. After colocation I am now getting a max of 2.6mbps with sometimes 3.1mbps burst. I tested these values late in the night on the isolated line.
I would be most grateful if folks can take a look at my line stats from my modem and advise. A detaliled explanation of the metrics especially FEC, CRC, Total ES, Total SES, Total UAS, H.Real, H.Image, QLN, Hlog
with kind regards
1. https://cdn.geekzone.co.nz/imagessubs/blog4e21fb7b3d85b9494bbba58a345b176d.jpg - ADSL Stats
2. https://cdn.geekzone.co.nz/imagessubs/blog8d60e3eeeeb39afcd19cdae0730a88c4.jpg - ADSL Settings
3. https://cdn.geekzone.co.nz/imagessubs/blog644a091b139868cdb696a1d806909ee1.jpg - ADSL Diag 01
4. https://cdn.geekzone.co.nz/imagessubs/bloge2b46d8bb68a8915364d47a167eaa999.jpg - ADSL Diag 02
5. https://cdn.geekzone.co.nz/imagessubs/blogaa4b14b9e60fde4e5ba5c39e41a74e31.jpg - ADSL Diag 03
6. https://cdn.geekzone.co.nz/imagessubs/blog7cb33003ac75fda186e5d41be286432d.jpg - ADSL Diag 04