So I have been having ongoing issues with snap,
I wasn't going to post this in a public forum, but have gotten so over the issues and the hold music that I am wondering if anyone else is experiencing the same thing
1. Around the start of May 2013, I ordered a Snap 100/50 connection, Chorus were awesome and had it installed within a week
2. Because the technician finished the install at 5:15pm, I was still stuck on VDSL 30mb speeds, The only person who could change my profile had gone home.. thats fine I understand people finish at 5pm
3. Call the next 2 days.. "They are sick today".. again, thats fine, people can be sick, unsure why snap doesn't have multiple people who can do these things but UFB is new so they still maybe getting processes in place...
4. [Insert many support emails back and forth here regarding the 30 speeds and also international speed issues, speed tests, profile resets, no change, this included plugging a laptop directing into the ONT to rule out the fritzbox]
5. 2 Months later on June 28th I finally get the 100/50 plan asked for
6. I ask for a supervisor to contact me regarding compensation for the ongoing issues. (Note. I wasn't expecting a full refund, The difference between the 100/50 and 30/10 plan would have been sufficient)
7. After 4-5 requests for someone to call me, Which I get a promise that they have passed on the message and someone WILL be in touch, I give up.
.... time passes with working internet connection WOOHOO!
8. 20/21st November, The same issues strikes again :(
9. We try multiple profile resets and contacting chorus to confirm the QOS, nothing fixes it
10. Call on Friday 29th November as I had a phone call that it should be all fixed, It wasn't :| as it was after 5pm we Escalate to network services for Monday, told I will be contacted early next week
11. Call back on 2nd December after hearing nothing, from the way the support was talking it sounds like it wasn't escalated since no mention of it on the account notes. He escalates it again, promises to call tomorrow
12. Calls as promised but has nothing to report, understandable he can only pass on what he has been told
13. 4/12 I call for a status report but there has been no change, ask for supervisor but he is on the phone and No, I cant be put on hold for him to talk to nor is there a number I can call them on, He offers to email through a request for contact but I decline after previous results
So after all this, what can you do?
The speeds are great with snap and I have had some awesome first level support staff who have gone above and beyond to try and fix the issues (Michael and John) but as soon as it is out of their control and they have to escalate anything it all falls apart.
I have had tickets sit on 'Urgent/Escalated' for weeks with no response as things have been lost in their ticketing system
I have that hold music ingrained in my head
Has anyone else had these issues with their 100/50 connection locking down to 30/50?