radicall:JimmyH:radicall:k1wi:radicall: It disgusts me that we have no say in these important issues, Democracy is a corrupt system and a con.We have 'no say' because we are a representative democracy, whereby we choose people to represent ourselves on our behalf. There is nothing new about that - if anything we are much more open than in previous years (for example the budget process is much more open, with relatively few 'secrets' on budget day).
I am sure Key will be cowtailing to the 1% who no doubt have had influence in putting this plan together as part of the NWO agenda.
We are slowly being led the slaughter of our freedom.
Any agreement will still need to be passed through the New Zealand parliament (and the respective legislatures of the other countries).
Yes my comments are more suited for the conspiracy forums, but I don't see democracy as the right representation of the peoples choice, even if the 100% voted 51% in my opinion does not make a decision correct or best for all.
Back to the 1% and here we go,
Just look at the attitude of the Government towards the referendum on Asset Sales, they dont give a hoot for what the people think. 1% Corporate agendas win.
I'm not sure what you mean by "cowtailing", unless you think that the Dairy Industry has undue lobbying power in the negotiations, but your post seems a but oddball.
1. The material linked to makes it pretty clear that the NZ government is strongly opposing (not supporting) what you claim they are driving through.
2. There is no way the NZ Government could start unilaterally releasing drafts of discussions that the other parties they are negotiating with don't want released. No one one would negotiate with NZ on pretty much anything if we started doing that.
3. I don't see how random references to "the 1%" (whoever you mean by that) have anything whatsoever to do with this? Unless you think that trade is bad and the general public would be better off if NZ went with Autarky and emulated the North Korean economic miracle? (in which case you would be in a very, very small minority).
4. Asset sales are essentially irrelevant to this discussion. And, in any event, I think there is at least a case to say that it was clearly in their election manifesto, they campaigned on it and it was widely debated, and they were elected. That's not exactly ignoring the electorate?
5. References to John Key being a key catspaw of "the 1%" in conspiring to create the the New World Order aren't exactly helping your credibility here. Plus, in your haste to post, you forgot to link him to the Freemasons, the Illuminati, and the Reptillians.
Thanks for point out I might have started my commenting here from a particular obtuse perspective, so let me explain it a bit better.
For your information and if you were not able to look it up "cowtailing" means following others to propose a bit like cows follow each other nose to tail. There you go who would have known.
1. Thanks for emphasising "not important" as the meaning of "strongly opposing" but that is not the point of my conclusive opening statement.
2. Clearly the motivation as to why the US would not want information released is not a issue for you, you accept that something that affects the major part of our industries we don't need to know about, leave it to your trusting Government.
3. There was no random reference it was specific to the agenda of Globalism and the direction that the 1% want to take the World. I point again to the fact that Democracy is not a true representation of what the People want, it is corrupt and a puppet of the 1% who know how to manipulate the People through media and other forms yet nothing changes from their agenda. The internet has suppressed their agenda somewhat it is why they are desperately trying everything to bring it under some sort of control.
Noting against trade agreements but I am against monopolistic corporations using trade agreement to suppress what once is free for the sake of their greed.
4. Asset sales go toward the attitude of a democratically elected Government and that the Peoples voice does not matter, the election was not a election represented buy all people and is corrupt, any mandate is a false undertaking. A government for the people should see the issue for what it is and allow the referendum to decide the future of Asset Sales.
5. I see you like the word "catspaw" as opposed to cowtail, you really need to open your eyes a bit to the World events, so you consider the Government Communications Security Bureau bill to be the sole work of Key do you, one obvious example of cowtailing to his US friends. I am also assure of your wisdom by the fact that you consider it reasonable to judge someone's credibility based on 2-3 posts, that certainly shows good judgement of character and subject.
As far as Freemasons, the Illuminati, and the Reptilians, I don't discount anything, if the world revolves around you there is probably nothing to it, I suspect there is something to it, what, I can not address conclusively.
I find your response hard to follow for points1-3 , point 4 seems to be just a political rant and seems irrelevant to this discussion.
likewise point 5 seems more anti John Key soap boxing and your point that you were judged on "2-3 posts" came from where exactly as the poster never said that at all.
In my opinion you are just using this topic to put your views on other bigger "issues" that you are obviously passionate about but has no relevance, that I can see, to this thread.
As previously suggested it may be best for you to start your own thread as I'm sure it will generate some interest