So far, as far as information relating to the alleged infringing file, I think:
- Date and time of infringement in New Zealand time.
- Tracker(s) if any, alleged offending content was tracked by.
- Complete file/folder name of alleged infringing content.
- Hash of alleged infringing content as reported by tracker.
- IP/Hostname of alleged offender.
Giving this detail will be trivial for agents monitoring file sharing networks but will make it easy for alleged infringers to identify whether or not they have infringed copyright because they will have a good amount of information to check logs and elsewhere for proof either way.
As for the rest of the form there will need to be a clear section detailing the steps a user may take in order to challenge a notice as well as options available to them and a description of the entire possible process.