Noob to Android; any help would be great.
* Kies won't recognise my phone: "This device is not supported by Kies 2.0. Make sure that your device is supported and try again."
What I have:
* Samsung S3 GT-I9300
* Kies 126.96.36.19994_28_8
* Odin3 3.04
What I've done:
* Rooted phone with CF-Root-SGS3-v6.0
* Installed CWM (to backup original ROM)
* Upgraded to JB using odin (wrong region)
- - Original firmware (AP:I9300BVALF4, CP:I9300BVLF2, CSC:I9300FTMALF4)
- - Current firmware (AP:I9300XXDLJ4, CP:I9300XXDLID, CSC:I9300OXADLJ4)
* Rooting phone breaks kies?
* Installing CWM breaks kies?
* Upgrading firmware breaks kies?
* Using wrong firmware region breaks kies?
* Wrong CSC selected?
* Kies needs flash count at 0 (i.e. use triangle away)?
* Kies working
* Unbranded/debranded Android JB
What I've tried:
* Kies troubleshoot connection error
* USB debugging is unchecked (have checked/unchecked)
* Changing CSC (using CSC changer)
Any help would be greatly appreciated.