Here's the situation;
1) Walk into McDonald's
2) iPad picks up the free WiFi and "connects"
3) Open the browser and the McDonald's agreement page comes up
4) Tick the check-box and press the agree button
5) Appears to do something (progress-bar moves)
6) A white page comes up (no success page or anything like I've seen on Android)
7) No internet
8) Try another page and the McDonald's agreement page comes up again
9) Repeat the process over and over until I turn on my wireless tether from my Galaxy.
So, has anyone else experienced this? Any solutions out there? I've tried forgetting the network etc but even when it find the network again the same thing occurs.