The Dell Studio Hybrid desktops come out in the USA tomorow, hopefully we will see them soon here in NZ. They come in 6 colours with interchangerble sleeves.
Introducing the Studio Hybrid
- Sleek and Stylish Design
- Space-Saving form factor to fit where you need it.
- About 80% smaller than a typical desktop.
- Uses about 70% less power than a typical desktop and is Energy Star 4.0 compliant.
- Packaging and printed documentation was greatly reduced and 95% recyclable.
- System recycling kit included.
Other related posts:
Dell Home Inspiron Mini 9
Add a comment
Please note: comments that are inappropriate or promotional in nature will be deleted.
E-mail addresses are not displayed, but you must enter a valid e-mail address to confirm your comments.
Are you a registered Geekzone user? Login to have the fields below automatically filled in for you and to enable links in comments. If you have (or qualify to have) a Geekzone Blog then your comment will be automatically confirmed and placed in the moderation queue for the blog owner's approval.