forbes have released the latest list of the worlds billionaires, there is nothing too dramatic, the top ten spots are
- William Gates III (Bill Gates - Mr. Microsoft) -- $56.0Billion
- Warren Buffet -- $52.0Billion
- Carlos Slim Helu -$49.0 Billion
- Ingvar Kamprad & Family $33.0Billion
- Lakshmi Mittal $32.0Billion
- Sheldon Adelson $26.5 billion
- Bernard Arnault $26.0 billion
- Amancio Ortega $24.0 billion
- Li Ka-Shing $23 billion
- David Thomson & Family $22.0 billion
There are some other interesting facts on there, such as 33 of the billionaires on the list are under 40, the youngest of which is Albert von Thurn und Taxis - a 23 year old german Prince.
New Zealand features at spot 336 with Graeme Hart at 2.7billion, then at spot 488 with Christopher and Richard Chandler each at 2.0 billion.
more information here
Other related posts:
Man is my blog looking old!
Epic Epoch Time fast approaches!
Rare and collectable cigars...
Comment by asianbro, on 12-Mar-2007 09:39
Mr Buffer is closing in with "mere" 4 Billion ...
And I'm not on the list, so back to work ...
Add a comment
Please note: comments that are inappropriate or promotional in nature will be deleted.
E-mail addresses are not displayed, but you must enter a valid e-mail address to confirm your comments.
Are you a registered Geekzone user? Login to have the fields below automatically filled in for you and to enable links in comments. If you have (or qualify to have) a Geekzone Blog then your comment will be automatically confirmed and placed in the moderation queue for the blog owner's approval.