With some 125 series disappearing this month there is an obvious anniversary effect on the library and it will be interesting to see how the library evolves over time. The vast majority of this general entertainment content is offered to basic subscribers at no additional charge.
Number of new series offered this month: 25
Number of series removed from the library this month: 125.
SkyOnDemand now has
- 286 box sets for all Basic subscribers (at no additional cost)
- 37 additional box sets for Soho subscribers
- More than 5,500 episodes totaling approx 3,900 hours (using an average estimate of 42 mins per episode)
This is in addition to
- 37 general entertainment channels totaling more than 27,000 hours of content per month
- 7 movie channels totaling more than 5,000 hours of content per month
- 6 sport channels totaling more than 4,300 hours of content per month (plus pop-up sport content) excluding BeIN and Rugby Channels
- 20 specialist channels
Add a comment
Please note: comments that are inappropriate or promotional in nature will be deleted.
E-mail addresses are not displayed, but you must enter a valid e-mail address to confirm your comments.
Are you a registered Geekzone user? Login to have the fields below automatically filled in for you and to enable links in comments. If you have (or qualify to have) a Geekzone Blog then your comment will be automatically confirmed and shown in this blog post.