things it has:
- wireless (802.11b/g)
- bluetooth (2.0)
- quad GSM (so gsm anywhere)
- 2Mpix camera, so i guess MMS + video messaging
things it doesn't seem to have:
- UMTS or other 3G -- it's a 2.5G phone.
- Video calling?? the camera's on the wrong side so i can't see how it could make video calls - and it's not 3G anyways.
- no hardware keys - so no tactile feedback while typing. Important to some people, but usable without it.
- No GPS - they're becoming common on even midrange phones now, but not on the iphone.
- flashcards.. I can't see any mention. So, i can't take a photo on a "real" camera, and whack the card into the iphone to do things with the photos.
Other related posts:
Here's a funny tale of mischief @ CES
gizmos coming soon and on my shopping list
QR code usage and Zebra Crossings
Comment by juha, on 10-Jan-2007 12:50
I wonder if you can "get social" over the WiFi...
Add a comment
Please note: comments that are inappropriate or promotional in nature will be deleted.
E-mail addresses are not displayed, but you must enter a valid e-mail address to confirm your comments.
Are you a registered Geekzone user? Login to have the fields below automatically filled in for you and to enable links in comments. If you have (or qualify to have) a Geekzone Blog then your comment will be automatically confirmed and shown in this blog post.