We've finalised the speakers for Code Camp on 31 August -- and I'm very happy to report that we have some great local and international speakers coming along to present. I thank them in advance for volunteering their time to prepare and present to us.
- Owen Evans from Xero will be talking about the ASP.NET MVC project
- Jonas Folleso a Senior Consultant at Capgemini and a Microsoft Regional Director for Norway will be taking us through Silverlight from a developers perspective
- Robert Fonseca-Ensor from Datacom Systems Limited will be talking about Test Driven Development and Dependency Injection
- Scott Hanselman, Community Liaison and blogger from Microsoft will be talking about Dynamic Data
- Ivan Towlson from Mindscape will be presenting a session on Thinking in WPF
Read more details at Kirk's blog.
Other related posts:
MS Communities Summit 2010
Microsoft SQL Server MVP Brad McGehee to tour New Zealand
Drummers at Tech.Ed New Zealand 2009
Add a comment
Please note: comments that are inappropriate or promotional in nature will be deleted.
E-mail addresses are not displayed, but you must enter a valid e-mail address to confirm your comments.
Are you a registered Geekzone user? Login to have the fields below automatically filled in for you and to enable links in comments. If you have (or qualify to have) a Geekzone Blog then your comment will be automatically confirmed and shown in this blog post.