- Scott Hanselman's WEB301 and WEB302 sessions. Yes you should care what ASP.NET MVC is. Interesting, quality material with lots of good humour. And an awesome presentation style. You can pick up the slides from somewhere soon I am sure.
- Reading twitter in "quiet" parts of sessions.
- Friendly peeps in the marketplace
- HP hats instead of T-shirts.
- Poor, poor instructions on the wireless connection settings. There is no space between teched and 08 just incase anyone still has not figured that out.
- Poor audience participation in some of the sessions. Either we as New Zealanders are all really shy, or quite noob.
Other related posts:
Registrations open for Microsoft Tech.Ed New Zealand 2010
Connect with your local .Net user groups
Microsoft Tech.Ed Online: Office and UC
Add a comment
Please note: comments that are inappropriate or promotional in nature will be deleted.
E-mail addresses are not displayed, but you must enter a valid e-mail address to confirm your comments.
Are you a registered Geekzone user? Login to have the fields below automatically filled in for you and to enable links in comments. If you have (or qualify to have) a Geekzone Blog then your comment will be automatically confirmed and shown in this blog post.