26.07.2006 version 188.8.131.52
* bugfix: Relayed call quality improvements
* bugfix: Crash in chat window with unsent text when ESC is held
* bugfix: Crash when focusing on the dial pad
* bugfix: Crash in video codec
* bugfix: Disabled call tab redial when something is typed on address bar
* Public API: Added error messages for empty OPEN commands
* Public API: BTN_RELEASED NO does not close call tab after failed call
* Public API: Cannot move in Contacts during active call with BTN_RELEASED (UP|DOWN)
Its good to see continued improvement of a product, which, in the world of VoIP could easily make or break even the biggest players... but im especially hoping video calling is a little more reliable for me (video keeps crashing).
Beware thy puny ADSL cap, this minor update is 10 megabytes... (I guess its the full client again...)
Other related posts:
Flatmates busting your ADSL cap? Remedy...
Hawkes Bay Today (newspaper) scraping Trademe for telemarketing
Smart Connect - a free alternative to Psiloc Connect for S60 Nokia Smartphones (E71 etc)
Add a comment
Please note: comments that are inappropriate or promotional in nature will be deleted.
E-mail addresses are not displayed, but you must enter a valid e-mail address to confirm your comments.
Are you a registered Geekzone user? Login to have the fields below automatically filled in for you and to enable links in comments. If you have (or qualify to have) a Geekzone Blog then your comment will be automatically confirmed and shown in this blog post.