- Go here and download the softsqueeze java version as a .zip file
- Extract it in a folder somewhere
- Use Synaptic Package Manager (Applications > Add/Remove) to find and install "Sun Java 6 Runtime"
- Head back into your Softsqueeze directory
- Right-click the softsqueeze.jar file
- Click properties
- Click open-wtih
- Select "Sun Java 6 Runtime"
Sound output in Softsqueeze defaulted to an unused HDMI path, so I had to set it to "Java Sound Audio Engine", but other than that, it automatically found my Squeezecenter server, and everything works perfectly.
Other related posts:
How to update your XT Galaxy S to Android 2.2 Froyo
Download Samsung KIES 2.0
Running an Android Task Killer? Get rid of it, and get your battery back.
Add a comment
Please note: comments that are inappropriate or promotional in nature will be deleted.
E-mail addresses are not displayed, but you must enter a valid e-mail address to confirm your comments.
Are you a registered Geekzone user? Login to have the fields below automatically filled in for you and to enable links in comments. If you have (or qualify to have) a Geekzone Blog then your comment will be automatically confirmed and shown in this blog post.