During a full month experienced developers, designers and software architects from Australia and New Zealand gave us tips, insights and advice on how to use Visual Studio 2008 to its full extent.
That experience was incredible with a great number of visits, comments and downloads.
Based on the success and feedback, Microsoft is once again sponsoring this blog so we will be posting new articles from those experts.
In this blog you will find a new post every second day during the months of February and March 2009, and an initial list of posts include the following topics:
- Unit Testing Windows Mobile Applications
- Using Dynamic Data and the Entity Framework
- Fun with Code Metrics
- ASP.NET MVC Framework
- creating your own helper extension methods
- Editing tips - Debugging tips - Navigation tips
- Beginning Windows Azure Programming
- Beginning .Net Service Bus Programming
- Live Services Jumpstart
- SQL Server Data Services
- Tools and Techniques to aid agile development in Visual Studio 2008
- The Certification Process
- Mobile Development
Before we start posting you might want to recap the most read topics in our previous series. These are the top five topics:
- Unit testing with Visual Studio 2008
- New WCF features in Visual Studio 2008
- Using AJAX and ASP.Net extensions with .Net 3.5 and Visual Studio 2008
- Visual Studio 2008 with WPF for creating Interactive 3D Applications
- Visual Studio 2008 support for building Silverlight applications
I suggest you subscribe to our RSS feed to keep receiving the new posts.
Download Visual Studio 2008 90 day trial
For detailed information and to request a free 90-day trial DVD of Visual Studio 2008 Team Suite to be sent out to you, go to the Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 webpage.
Other related posts:
Windows Workflow Enhancements in Visual Studio 2008
A completely non-comprehensive introduction to Visual Studio 2008