So for what its worth - here are five things you didn't know about me.
1) I used to be into Tae Kwon Do - and was training for the 1992 Olympics where is was going to be a demonstration sport. This was all interrupted by #2
2) I'm a Christian - not born into a Christian home, but I became a Christian when I was 17 - changing my ideas of what I should do with my life (see #1). If you know me you probably know this, but lots of people dont know it.
3) I didn't go to University - instead I spent five years working in a Freezing works as a Meat Inspector. I also think that university can sometimes be overrated
4) Two weeks after I met my wife I decided she was the one for me (I was 18). Consequentially we married young (20 and 21) and are still together.
5) When I was at school I was the quiet shy guy who did pretty average in school and got picked on by my peers.
Who to tag... Lets do a circuit of the .Net Bloggers in NZ.
Peter Jones - who probably thinks this is silly and childish and may refuse to participate.
Jeremy Boyd - MS Regional Director and all round nice guy
Chris Auld - MS Regional Director and proud owner of red shoes
Ivan Porto Carrero - NZ web dev guru
.Net User Group Blogger of the year JD should also be included...
Lets see if any of them read my blog
Other related posts:
Blogging on Geekzone - four differentiators
Comment by freitasm, on 1-Jan-2007 19:18
Hmmm. Good summary. But you need to add http: in front of URLs...
Comment by Alex James, on 4-Jan-2007 11:12
Moving on to the subject of Darryl's...
Comment by John-Daniel Trask, on 25-Jan-2007 08:24
My five things are finally up :) Not much of an insight into me as a person but hopefully things people didn't already know :)