Just had a client ring that their Outlook->Office 365 connection has been up and down all afternoon.
Jumped on and figured I'd get him onto Webmail first - Couldn't resolve outlook.office365.com - NX Domain.
Changed his DNS to 184.108.40.206 and he's all go.
Rang Vodafone as the status page said no known problems and he said he'd escalate it to the team and get it looked at.
I've got to say this is far from unique that I seem to ring up Vodafone and be the first to know they have an issue. Had a problem a few weeks ago with issues with Chorus Fibre in Greymouth that after hours I found was a known reported issue with Chorus that they were notifying their RSP's of but Vodafone's support team weren't aware of it.
The client is a small office on a bulk standard HG659 using the Vodafone default config. They rebooted the router to make sure its not a DNS proxy issue in the router.
So now I've got to bill a client 20 minutes of my time for contacting Vodafone and setting up a work around when they seem to be oblivious to the issue.