I know very little about what's available in the realm of VoIP and PBX (and not from lack of trying) so I'm hoping you genius's might be able to point me towards the most reliable provider that can provide the features I'm after at a competitive rate.
- Our business needs two 0800 numbers and a local 07 number (which needs to redirect to one of those 0800 numbers).
- There need to several handsets:
Three within close proximity in the office, One in the workshop (downstairs from the office in the same building), and Two in a neighbouring building (which is connected by Cat5e cable) about 50 meters away from the main workshop/office building.
- Our internet connection is only residential grade rural wireless so we're looking at signing up one of the two existing copper phonelines for a business grade ADSL service as the dedicated VoIP connection (speeds unlikely to exceed 2Mbps down or 1Mbps up).
- Voicemail (obviously)
- Time scheduling - We want to be able to have incoming calls go direct to the messaging service outside of office hours
- Idiot proof - The closer the system is to using a POTS set-up the better, the office staff get easily confused by newfangled technology and I won't be on-site to help them out most of the time
- Serviceable Remotely - As above, won't be on-site most of the time, so reliability and a quality online management system are very desirable
Any help would be much appreciated!