Please i'm looking for personal feedback as to what is the best WIRED IP CAPABLE HOUSE BURGLAR ALARM, with respect to remote ability in additional to the obvious of being a really good house alarm e.g. its primary function which should include all legacy capabilities.
- 4-8 zones
- $500-1000 kit only
- email notifications
- ideally push notifications
- LED keypad
- remote access via internet & LAN
- calls my phone
I know there's bosch, paradox, Micron and possibly DSC as options but the space is a mine field only clear when someone has one and you discover the pitfalls.
I checked out the app capabilities for Android and my first view is Paradox look the best amongst the few?
- looked like ok functionality with respect to remote capabilities, emails, turn on/off, night alarm etc
- Did notice in comments, no DDNS so you need to know the IP address to access remote (duh?),
- apparently no push notifcations, only email notifcations.
- Users were generally slating this alarm and its poor internet capable functionality
- Seemed basic on/off, night alarm functionality and although I have microns now, I thinking I'll be better future proof with an internation brand with international scale with respect to development, R&D. The legacy microns I've had were good though.
- Not sure
Lastly I'd want to install it myself, or at least have the installer codes because I have to maintain it being out of a main center.
Appreciate any advice or product offers.