Modem/router is Netcomm NF4V. Has been working fine for about a year.
- any devices connected via wifi seem to have no connection (tested ipad and iphone)
- wifi signal on those devices shows as strong, but no browsing or any internet related things work. (turning wifi off, LTE works fine, turning wifi back on, nothing works)
- PC connected by ethernet to my modem works just fine, so I'm pretty sure it's not my broadband connection
- restarting the modem seemed to fix it, but it's happened twice in a few days, so it's quite annoying.
- I'm the only one in the house who mucks around with the internet, and I haven't made any tweaks in a long time, so I don't think it's anything I've done by accident
any ideas? Is my router just on it's way out?