I'm going full swing into finding a job to finally work in the career I want to do and what I've studied for.
Right now I'm looking for an entry-level service desk type job, get my foot in the door and get some experience then work my way from there. Also open to something like a repair shop or along those lines.
I hold a Bachelor of Computing Systems, with papers in:
- Project management
- Hardware troubleshooting and repair (mainly desktops, done a small amount of laptop repairs at home)
- Network setup, maintenance and diagnosis (Including complete setup and maintenance of AD network and associated DNS and DHCP servers).
- Computer security (web, local and physical)
- Cloud concepts and a bit of practical experience (AWS)
- Database design and development
I have 2-3 years of customer service experience (email, phone, social media, person to person etc) and it's something I really enjoy so want to stay in that sort of realm for now too if possible.
There's a few jobs that I've applied for so far, but thought I'd throw the net out here and see if anyone knew of anything going? Maybe something internal that wouldn't be advertised on the usual job sites? Any help or pointers much appreciated :-)