I have a few questions.
1. What is customer service like?
2. Does the bill come in the mail?
3. I saw on the site that it will look like I've been charged twice on first bill, how does this work?
4. Is it reliable?
5. Can you post a picture of your SIM Card? (Just curious)
6. How easy was it to port from another network if you kept your number?
7. Do I get a free @orcon.co.nz email account?
I've ported numbers from Vodafone, to Telecom, back to Vodafone, to Black + White (then got a new number due to abusive texts (028 number)) then back to Vodafone. All of them were simple except from Black + White to Vodafone because Vodafone did something wrong and I was without my phone for like 4 days because I wasn't able to connect to the network right.
Help greatly appreciated. I want to start the port as soon as possible because it said it takes like 10 days or something.