Its time to upgrade the Z5 and I think this time around it will be a OnePlus
The 6 is a matter of weeks away from release (19th Mayish) and I will be interested to see its value.
The previous models seemed to be well received, any thoughts on the new one?
- 6in 2880x1440 QHD+ 18:9 display with cutout
- Glass design with wireless charging support
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 SoC
- 8GB RAM, 256GB built-in storage
- Android 8.1 Oreo OS
- Dual-lens 20MP/16MP rear-facing camera with 'Super Slo Mo'
- Rear-mounted fingerprint scanner, Face Unlock
- Dash Charge support
- Alert Slider
- Blue, White and Black colour options