Serious problem with my new XDA or maybe its O2, I don't know. Let me fill you in; I've been trying for a few weeks now to ge my gprs working on my XDAII so i can browse the internet, view eMail etc. I've had as you have probably guessed had no success. The wierd part is I tried my friends sim in the phone to see if it worked and it did. From here i decided to go down to my nearest O2 store and get them to give me a new sim which to my even bigger surprise they did for free. Still no joy though. I checked and double, double checked not a sausage wrong.
So i then did what all stumped ppl do phone tech support to find out what all ppl find out about tech support..... That they ain't all that technical! I really have tried everything i can think of. If anyone has inspiration or is suffering the same as me let me know. been at this a while now starting to lose the faith!!