- My ADSL was having speed issue where ever day from 9 to 11pm and any random time during the day it goes slow to less than dialup speed with Ping 420ms
- reported this and no one able to resolve this.
- being told that you can go to VDSL
- asked for VDSL quota to match up with my current quota (400GB) and been told that it is 250GB only and can't do some thing special to me despite i was having connection issue for last 1 month and look like vodafone don't care
- agreed for connection and got letter today that my current ADSL connection will be 500GB from next month.
- called again to ask them to give me same quota on VDSL
- once again vodafone says that they can't do this at the moment?????!!!!!!
- look like what you need and when you need Vodafone don't provide you and when you don't need only that time they will offer you.
- don't understand that when i have already received letter that my connection will be 500GB from next month then what's the trouble on VDSL connection with same quota.
Don't recommend Vodafone to any one, any of my friends and family member not even stranger to connect with vodafone.
I have been talking to their retention staff, manager and CSR but no one able to compensate me for the connection issue I am going through last 1 month with Vodafone.
Shame Vodafone Shame on you...................You are true ripoff