I am repairing a car stereo with LCD screen, the screen is has turned green and the culprit appears to be a flex ribbon cable.  I am ordering one from Digikey however it is another inch longer than this one.

The tape however on it, I am assuming is EMI shielding tape?  It feels like a fabric tape rather than foil.
Anyone know exactly the type this is? Pic below

Also anyone know another source for these types of Flex ribbon cables?  The one I am looking to replace is a 50 conductor, 0.50mm pitch, 225mm length