Windows 7 64-bit SP1
No Window Updates availible.
Windows Firewall currently off till problem fixed.
Linksys WRT54GS Wireless Router
I am currently HARDWIRED to the Router with full internet access.
Insightbb cable modem. ARRIS with Model #CM550A
Everything was done as the guide instructed on http://portforward.com/
Modem / Router Setup
Modem to Router - Hardwire
Router to MY Computer - Hardwire
Other Computers connect via wireless in the house.
What I have done so far ...
1. I changed from a Dynamic IP to a Static IP using Portforward Setup Static IP Address Program.
2. Logged into My Router.
3. Went to Security and Removed Checked Box "Block Anonymous Internet Requests". Hit Save.
4. Went to Applications & Gaming and Entered the Application Name - Minecraft , the Start Port - 25565 , the End Port - 25565 , the Protocol is Both , the IP Address 192.***.***.*** , and checked Enable. Hit Save.
5. I start the Minecraft Server.
6. I am using http://www.yougetsignal.com/tools/open-ports/ to check my ports.
7. My IP Address is different on yougetsignal.com then the one listed above.
IPv4 Address - 192.***.***.*** IPCONFIG address
External Address - 74.***.***.*** also the address currently listed on my router status page as IP address.
When I check port 25565 on my External Address i get the following
"(Red Flag) Port 25565 is closed on 74.***.***.***"
When I check port 25565 on my IPv4 Address i get the following
"(Red Flag) Port 25565 is closed on 192.***.***.***"
I have searched portforward.com and the internet and have not been able to get the ports open. Nothing has changed except steps 1-7. Any help would be appericated.