I can't see a lot wrong with the new sky box either.
So all or any of the following issues come within your assessment of not "a lot wrong." Thanks to others who have already made these points, but I don't think it hurts to repeat them here.
1. After deleting a watched recording the 'Delete Recording' is still active and if other recordings are present it is very easy to accidently delete another. If there are no other recordings after deleting a recording, but recordings are scheduled the active window, 'Delete Recording' changes to 'Cancel Recording' again so very easy to accidentally delete. This results in deleting an episode that yoou have not viewed yet, or accidentally deleting another episode after deleting an episode, or accidentally cancelling a future recording after deleting the last recorded episode
2. Whilst using FFW/REW/Pause.
Screen Dims (makes it difficult to see especially in dark scenes)
Title of the program is displayed across the screen
Various other icons on the screen eg "<-Back" display in the top/left of the screen while FFWD/RWNDing is really annoying because it displays over important information such as the scores in rugby
REW hardly ever stops at the point wanted, quite often going back to the position REW started from or some other random position. If you rewind using 4x for just a second or 2 to rewatch something that was just shown that you missed, in many cases the box will automatically fast forward to the place you started to rewind from.
FFW speed needs fine tuning.2 x 4 x 8 x 12 are more relevant along with a means of getting to specific point in recording - except of course if you have to skip through 2 hours of preamble to get to the halftime highlights!
3. Series Link records everything remotely connected to the series wanted, also series link finding episodes from multiple series even across multiple channels, sometimes episode recorded in multiple parts, sometimes episode is missing end
4. Episodes are listed from newest to oldest, so have to scroll all the way through to get to the episode most likely to view.
5. On the old Sky box you could position into a long recording (golf, rugby) by typing in the number of minutes to skip to in the recording. e.g. Typing 120 would position 2 hours into the recording.
6. When you exit back to the main Planner screen after watching and deleting a recording, the "active box" could be anywhere on the screen, and not visible.
7. The ability to hide channels you are not subscribed to has gone
8. If watching something on Planner that is still recording and you reach the live point it will kick you back to the start. Particularly annoying if you are several hours into say something like golf and instead of stopping when reaching the live point and letting you resume there, it takes you all the way back to the start.
9. On some recordings, mainly the TVNZ 6pm news, a few minutes into replay, the picture goes black for a few seconds, and it then resumes playing from around five seconds prior to the black screen. I'm guessing that the box is stitching together the two recordings.
10. The new Sky Box now randomly puts itself into full shutdown overnight. For example, when we turn the TV on to watch Breakfast TV, or the TVNZ News, it turns out that the box was fully shut down, and only starts recording from then. Any other overnight recordings have been missed.
Lets hope that Sky eventually get round to addressing these points. After all, if there's not a lot wrong it can't take a lot to fix them.