I recently purchased a wifi camera with the spec below
I want to set the camera outside without any cable connection. I thought a small solar panel connected would suffice.
1.Is it a good idea but not practical?
2. If possible what sort of solar panel would you suggest based on the power requirements of the camera? (I was hoping I could use one of the availble portable solar chargers ?)
1. Network video playback and remote image capture
2. Support two-way voice intercom
3. Portable smart WIFI camcorder
4. 720P wide angle view
5. Support Android and apple app software
Wireless mode:Direct mode/WiFi mode
Storage Media:Micro SD, Built-in TF slot,Up to 64GB(no include TF card)
Day & night: Electronic (IR-CUT filter with auto switch)
Color / Material: White / Plastic
Power supply: DC 5V/1A
IR distance: Night visibility up to 5-10m.with 10pcs Infrared LED inside, automatically triggered in dark.