Keep up the good work,much appreciated.
Home Server: AMD Threadripper 1950X, 64GB, 56TB HDD, Define R6 Case, 10GbE, ESXi 6.7, UNRAID, NextPVR, Emby Server, Plex Server.
Lounge Media Center: NVIDIA Shield TV 16GB: Kodi18 with Titan MOD, Emby.
Kids Media Center: NVIDIA Shield TV 16GB: Kodi18 with Titan MOD, Emby.
Main PC: Ryzen 7 2700, 16GB RAM, RX 570, 2 x 24"
Here are the steps to follow to get imported guide lineups to show in media center. You have probably already completed up to step 2 so start off at step 3.
1. In media center (7MC), go through the standard TV setup wizard. You can set your postal code to 0000 to get you past that wizard screen but the end result is the same. After doing this, you should be able to go to the guide and see your channels listed (they will probably say "No data" or something like that but your should be able to at least see the channels.
2. Run Win7 EPG Importer program to get your guide data into 7MC. At the end it should of the import you should see a "Importing into Media Center" message with no errors.
3. In 7MC, navigate to "settings -> TV -> Guide -> Edit Channels"
4. Click on a channel and select "Edit Listing"
5. You should be able to see the imported listing (Should be in the format "Channel Name - EPG Importer"
6. Select the correct listing to assign to the selected channel.
7. Repeat steps 4 - 6 until all the channels you care about are mapped.
8. Back out to the main menu saving your changes on each screen.