corksta: Are you sure you followed all the links/guides contained within that link I posted? This was an issue that many of us faced when the change was made (regardless of which unblocking service was used) as suddenly everyone's Netflix via Roku was thinking that we weren't in the USA anymore. Of course technically we're not but you know what I mean. So the workarounds posted meant that we were able to create static routes within our modem which essentially made the lookup of the Google DNS servers redundant. If I remember there were four DNS servers that needed to be added.


Found out I did not.
Added all 4 IP addresses, but can still ping 8.8.8.8.

On the HG659 I set:
Destination: 8.8.8.8
Subnet: 255.255.255.255
Gateway: 192.168.1.1
Source: 192.168.1.253
Subnet: 255.255.255.255
Interface: Left as internet_vdsl (other option is internet_Ethernet).

Also swapped Destination and Source (since I don't know what I am doing).