I went to get my polarised glasses fixed, and while I was waiting I saw a framed picture of nothing. Of course I figured out that it was in a display case of polarised glasses so was some kind of test image.

When I put my glasses on I was quite amazed by the colours. I did some research on the net, that type of art is called polage.

I really would like to get the picture I saw at opticians. I looked on Ebay and various places but couldn't find anything. Thought there might be someone here who could sell me one or otherwise hook me up with one.

Maui Jim - Polage by Austine.