1. they don't test so you will never know the rates
2. they don't seem to be dying like flies (anyone still following MOH all cause mortality who knows what they die of raw data?
3. logic: no it's not covid it's the flu. umm but they said covid is like the flu. no?
Self reporting case number stats are pretty much worthless, I only look at hospitalisation data.....
It's becoming clear that people are not testing, and/or not isolating if they are a Household contact..
There is pretty much nothing that can be done about any of this.... and I expect Orange to continue through Winter....
Yes I only look at hospital data too
- Age and ethnicity of deaths within 28 days of being reported as a case: 103 under age of 59
- Age and ethnicity of deaths where to COVID-19 officially coded as the underlying cause: 44 under the age of 59
What one can do is wear a mask or play Covid lotto