I'm extremely done with this:
1 NEWS can reveal guests who stayed at the same hotel as the two positive Covid-19 cases from the UK were flown to Christchurch part-way through their isolation without being tested.
Guests from the South Island staying at the Ellerslie Novotel received a letter from quarantine officials on June 13 inviting them on a flight down to Christchurch to a new isolation facility so they could be "closer to home".
One man 1 NEWS had spoken to arrived at the Ellerslie hotel on June 9 and had been identified as a contact of the women who tested positive. He was in the same facility as the women for five days, but said he wasn't tested before the flight and had to ask to be tested on his eighth day of isolation.
https://www.tvnz.co.nz/one-news/new-zealand/man-identified-contact-women-uk-covid-19-flown-christchurch-during-isolation-without-being-tested If we end up with a second CT outbreak then you'd have to wonder at what point does MOH become culpable through negligence.
That was on todays video that I just re watched to see all of it. AKL hotels are at full capacity so SI people were flown to ChCh. The team that looks after all managed isolation, i.e.e Mike Bush, managed the flight. All people in managed isolation are in isolation, they get tested day 3 and 12. The flight down was managed re disabling PPE etc. It could well have been a number of buses taking people from a hotel to another hotel. If they were transported correctly with distancing and PPE there should be no issue. You'd need to see what Mike Bush says about it, I assume and hope he fronts up, as he managed all if these hotels and what with them, bar testing.
You can't get CT of all these people remain in managed isolation. Thats the point of it.