Well Victoria is better, but still a long way to go.
Queensland finding that Trust , home isolation is a significant risk, maybe something for Professors of Economics to consider.
"I'm absolutely furious that this has happened. That these two people have gone to Victoria, have come back and have given misleading information to authorities," she said.
You can to a great extent characterize the behavior of this epidemic in each country by the behavior of the people.
Its hard to separate the culture and nature of the host from the characteristics of virus itself.
- 15mminutes agoNine further deaths and 295 cases in Victoria
- 1hhour agoGreater Sydney has been declared a hotspot in Queensland
- 1hhour ago19 new cases in NSW
- 2hhours agoQueensland and NSW premiers due to speak at 11am
- 3hhours agoStaff deployed from SA to work in Victoria's aged care sector
- 4hhours agoThe SA border is now closed to all Victorian travellers