Ive had a second occasion of my access points not passing any data from the clients to the rest of the network. The clients are connected fine to the SSID and i have great signal, but im unable to ping anything on the WIFI interface. On the Ethernet side everything works fine, can access the local webpage and configure it just nothing on the wifi side. This happens on multiple devices, and is not a device issue as when i restart the device it still happens, but once i restart the AP it goes back to normal operation.
i too had this a few times today, ended up being i caused a bit of a broadcast storm hopping between APs.
its strange, but turning autoconf off seemed to reduce it happening substantially.