The New York Times - Highlights of Robert Mueller’s Testimony to Congress
The subheadings say it all:
- Mueller says Trump was “generally” untruthful and incomplete in his written answers
- Mueller has dire warnings about foreign interference in American campaigns.
- Mueller showed a rare flash of indignation regarding WikiLeaks.
- Mueller corrected the record on indicting Trump. “What I wanted to clarify is the fact that we did not make any determination with regard to culpability in any way.”
- A reluctant Mueller reiterated that Trump “was not exculpated.”*
- Mueller’s halting performance frustrates both parties.
- Republicans and Trump’s inner circle have taken aim at Mueller.
- The Democrats seeking the White House press for impeachment.
* I wonder how many Trump supporters know what "exculpated.” means?
11:46 am, July 24th, 2019
[click to view]