Received an email about the Warehouse Money card - key text pasted below. Come 27 Mar 22 I'll certainly cancel my new 'Purple' card, as the only times we use the current Warehouse Money card is for the 5% discount at the Warewhare...
We have made the decision for all of our valued customers to enjoy the benefits of a single credit card.
This means that in September 2021 we will be reissuing you and if you have any Additional Cardholders with a Purple Visa Card to use instead of your current Warehouse Money Visa Card. You will still get to enjoy a number of benefits, but simply with a card that has a different look and colour.
• We will reissue you with a Purple Visa Card to replace your Warehouse Money Visa Card in September 2021. The Purple Visa Card Terms and Conditions will apply to your card account from 1 September 2021, however all of your account and customer information (including your card number and PIN, credit limit, card balance and payment details) will remain exactly the same.
• Your current Warehouse Money Visa Card will continue to work until 31 October 2021. After this date you can only use your Purple Visa Card.
• With Christmas just around the corner, we’ve ensured that for 6 months starting 1 September 2021 until 31 March 2022, you’ll continue to receive a 5% discount at The Warehouse on your Purple Visa Card, along with enjoying all of the benefits your Purple Visa Card has to offer.
• Your current Warehouse Money Visa Card Rates and Fees will remain the same on your Purple Visa Card until 28 Mar 2022.
• Then from 28 Mar 2022, only the Purple Visa Card Rates and Fees and reward benefits will apply. It’s important to note there will be changes to your purchase interest rate (to 22.90%), cash advance interest rate (to 25.90%) and a $55 annual card fee will apply. Click here to read all the documents that will apply to your Purple Visa Card. You’ll also receive a copy of these with your Purple Visa Card.