I can't say what I am doing with it, since mine (ASRock Beebox N3150 mini PC) has been gathering dust since I bought it in November. However, I have just ordered the final parts I need to complete the planned setup, and will be hopefully getting it all up by the end of the month.
It will replace my current WD TV Live in the living room as the main media player, and will:
- Run Kodi, and PlexBMC, to pull films and TV series off the Plex server on my NAS
- Have a Hauppauge USB tuner that I have, plus NextPVR, for live TV, with the NextPVR add-on for Kodi to make Kodi the front end
- Have a Hauppauge HD PVR 2, and an HDCP stripper, for HD captures
- Have an old USB capture device, and a possibly a Grex later, for SD captures
- Have Plex server, so that I can watch captures on the medroom media player etc
- Have a wireless Xbox 360 controller dongle, and a couple of emulators (SNES, Megadrive etc) for the odd bit of social gaming
The USB tuner is only a single tuner. If I find use the TV feature a lot I may add a dual tuner and/or a satellite tuner in future. I may also add a webcam and Skype at some point in the near future.
Just waiting for two courier packages with bits to arrive, and a free weekend to get round to installing it all.