We're an online business using Shopify but Spark blocks all emails to the customers we have in common including:
- Purchase notification emails
- Invoice emails
- Shipping notification emails
- Review notification emails
- Even straight B2B emails with no attachments of any kind
1. It wastes a lot of time for us and creates a lot of confusion for the customers we have in common, many of whom are aged 65+.
We only send about 8-12 marketing emails per year (tiny for an ecom business) and have never sent emails to illegitimate or purchased email lists of any kind.
When sending marketing emails to our legitimate, opted-in customers, we've always authorised the services (Campaign Monitor & Klaviyo) using SPF or _domainkey
We've gone 30 rounds with Spark support on two seperate occasions and got nowhere. Truly mind-numbing sorry.
Is there any way to cut through the endless layers of bureaucracy to talk to the people responsible for blocking our emails, so we can understand what the problem is?
We're completely stuck and can't face talking to another support agent and are even happy to bribe someone to just understand what the issue is. No joke.
Any help or pointers in the right direction would be much appreciated.